The IPV3 comes with a 510 atomizer connecter that is also adjustable for all your tanks and RDA's. The mod also has plenty of room to use 2x 18650 batteries. For ultimate consistency, the IPV3 box mod allows you to control wattage.
The IPV3 Box Mod by Pioneer4You utilizes the YiHi SX330 V3 S Chip. This specific YiHi Chip can have its firmware upgraded to increase the IPV3's maximum wattage output to exceed 150 watts. You'll also be able to clearly see your IPV3's wattage, voltage, battery life because it comes with a clear OLED Display Screen.
- 150W Capable (7-150 watt range)
- Holds Two 18650 Batteries (removable and sold separately)
- Capable of Operating as low as 0.1 ohm resistance up to 3.0 ohm (0.1ohm-3.0ohm)
- The Chip Firmware can be upgraded via the USB port
- Easy To Use/Precise Buttons
- Adjustable 510 pin
- Water Resistant shell
- Finds ideal voltage with auto ohm resistance meter
- Misfire Prevention with Locking Mechanism
- Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+
- White OLED .69" display LED screen
- Real-time Battery Life Readout
- Chip runs cool to avoid heat and temperature sensor malfunction
- Aluminum body
- Dimensions 4-1/8" x 2-1/4" x 15/16"
- 1 x Pioneer4You iPV3 150 Watt Box Mod
- 1 x Hex Screwdriver
- 2 x Extra Hex Screws
- 1 x USB Cable for Updating firmware (Not For Charging)
- 1 x User manual & Warranty Card